Our trainers are available on a course-by-course or day-to-day basis. Training can be delivered at clients’ onshore or offshore facilities, or at Offshore Energy facilities.
We work to the latest applicable legislation, industry codes and standards, and best practice, including:
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (Marine LOLER) 2006
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998
- UK health and safety law.
Offshore Energy can provide training courses tailored to meet you needs. Topics can include:
- Crane operations for specific crane types
- Crane maintenance
- Rigger operations
- Banksman / Slinger operations
- Lifting equipment and lifting accessories inspection
- Lifting equipment and lifting operations lift planner
- Lifting operations roles and responsibilities
- Rigging loft equipment management
- Lifting audits
- Health and safety, including general in the work place as well as for managers and supervisors
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Working at height
- Permit to Work
- Fire safety.
We also carry out lifting competency assessments of your personnel.